2015 Mazda CX-5 for sale in Germantown, WI
2015 Mazda CX-5 for sale in Germantown, WI
The SUV five-passenger SUV that can take on everything you throw at it, while still giving you the performance and efficiency you want has finally arrived. The 2015 Mazda CX-5 for sale in Germantown, WI, comes with the latest in Skyactiv® technology to give you optimum efficiency with awesome performance. You also get all the versatility you need from your SUV as well as all the safety features you need to have peace of mind on the road. The Mazda CX-5 is worth more than just a glance, it’s worth a test drive.
Even from the exterior, the Mazda CX-5 gives off a bold impression. The aerodynamic lines sweeping across the body and the aggressive stance are not only appealing to the eye, but are functional by helping move air around the body, improving efficiency and stability. Of course, the CX-5 is serious about stability, especially when taking on slick road conditions. Thanks to the Active Torque Split All-Wheel Drive system and the advancements in Skyactiv® technology, the CX-5 is able to give front and rear wheels they torque they need to stay on track.
What is Skyactiv® technology? It is Mazda’s powerful and efficient powertrain. At its heart is a one of two different engines, a 2.0L or a 2.5L. Each of these engines will give you the power you want for a thrilling drive, 155 horsepower and 184 horsepower respectively, while also giving you the fuel efficiency to get you where you need to go. The 2.00L engine will crank out 35 MPG1 hwy, while the 2.5L engine will give you up to 33 MPG2 Hwy.
Other components of the Skyactiv® system include the Skyactiv-body that is built lighter, but stronger so you can still have great maneuverability, but still be safe in the event of an impact. Similarly, the Skyactiv-Chassis delivers seamless communication between driver and road so you stay in control. Of course the Skyactiv® powertrain wouldn’t be complete without the Skyactiv-drive Automatic transmission that smoothly transitions between gears for improved responsiveness.
The 2015 Mazda CX-5 for sale in Germantown, WI isn’t all about performance, it is also about versatility. This SUV seats up to five with plenty of room to make sure everyone stays nice and comfortable no matter the distance. If you need more cargo space, you can easily fold down the CX-5’s second row and increase your cargo space to 64.8 cubic-ft. The rear seats also split 60/40, so you can easily configure the space to fit your needs.
When it comes to safety, the 2015 CX-5 comes with a great collection of available driver assist features to keep you safe on the road. Systems include Smart Brake Support3, Smart City Brake Support4, and Distance Recognition Support System5 to help keep you at a safe distance from other vehicles, or slow or stop you if a collision is imminent. You will also have features such as a Rearview Camera6, Blind Spot Monitoring7, and Rear Cross Traffic Alert to alert you if a vehicle is hiding where you might not be able to see it. Needless to say, your Mazda CX-5 has got your back when it comes to keeping you safe.
Come in to Russ Darrow Metro Mazda today and experience the 2015 Mazda CX-5 for sale in Germantown, WI first hand. Test drive one today!Directions to Mazda Germantown
1. Based on EPA estimates for 2016 CX-5 Sport FWD with 2.0L engine and manual transmission 26 city/35 lowway MPG. SOURCE: Model Year 2015 Fuel Economy Guide, January 22, 2015 (www.fueleconomy.gov).
2. Based on EPA estimates for 2016 CX-5 Grand Touring FWD with 2.5L engine and automatic transmission, EPA-estimated 26 city/33 highway MPG. Actual results will vary.
3. Smart Brake Support operates under certain conditions above 10 mph. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Factors including movement and shape of the object in front of the vehicle, weather and road conditions can all impact automatic brake control and collision warning.
4. Smart City Brake Support operates under certain low-speed conditions between about 3 and 18 mph. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Factors including movement and shape of the object in front of the vehicle, weather and road conditions can all impact automatic stopping.
5. Distance Recognition Support System is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of the system. Please see your owner’s manual for further details.
6. Rearview camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the entire rear area of this vehicle. Always check your surroundings.
7. Always check your mirrors. Be aware of the traffic around you.