2015 Mazda3 for sale in Menomonee Falls, WI
2015 Mazda3 for sale in Menomonee Falls, WI
When it comes to innovation, the 2015 Mazda3 has been working on the best way to get your car to work for you. This means better fuel economy, better technology, and a fun and thrilling drive. The 2015 Mazda3 for sale in Menomonee Falls, WI is a car that must be drive to really understand how it stands out from the rest.
Starting from the ground up, the Mazda3 is engineered with all major components working together in efficient harmony. This is called Skyactiv® Technology. It helps to give the Mazda3 an extra push in fuel efficiency without giving up power, helping you go that extra mile. Skyactiv® Technology starts in the powertrain.
Under the hood of the 2015 Mazda3 you’ll find a 2.0L or a 2.5L Skyactiv®-G engine. This engine is designed to give you the most amount of fuel efficiency without losing any of the thrilling performance, power and responsiveness you want out of a compact sedan. The engines are aided by the Skyactiv-Drive automatic transmission that shifts efficiently to avoid loss of fuel economy. You also have the added bonus of the intuitive acceleration that will give you a smooth, linear acceleration every time.
If the promise of fuel economy isn’t enough to peak your interest, then maybe number will. The Mazda3’s 2.0L engine will give you 155 horsepower to get you moving and you’ll be certain to go further with up to 41 MPG1 hwy. If you want even more power, then the 2.5L engine is the way to go. This engine will give you 180 horses to play with while still giving you up to 40 MPG2 hwy.
For even more efficiency and innovation, the 2015 Mazda3 for sale in Menomonee Falls, WI is able to capture the lost energy that comes from braking. Now, thanks to Skyactiv® Technology, when you step on the brake, the energy that your engine uses to move you is taken through the alternator into a new and innovative capacitor. From there, that energy is used to power other electronic systems in your Mazda3, such as your infotainment system and available navigation.
In the interior, Mazda has made some advancements to make your drive that much more enjoyable. The most impressive is the Active Driving Display. This screen is placed right in the driver’s line of vision and projects important information, such as speed and navigation, so you can stay informed while still keeping your eyes on the road. There are also convenient steering wheel-mounted controls to help you stay connected using Bluetooth® while keeping your hands firmly on the wheel.
When it comes to entertainment, the 2015 Mazda3 has everything you need right at your fingertips with Mazda Connect3. Not only can you access your favorite mobile apps via the touchscreen or with the Commander control on the center console. Either way, you have easy access to apps, available navigation, music, and Bluetooth®.
Of course, a car with so many innovations wouldn’t be worth it if it didn’t come with the latest safety systems. The Mazda3 has a great collection of driver assist features to help keep you safe on the roads. With Blind Spot Monitoring4, you will know if it is safe to change lanes, and with the addition of Rear Cross Traffic Alert4, you’ll know if someone is crossing your path as you reverse. You even have a system to alert you if it senses an oncoming obstruction, so you can avoid it – Forward Obstruction Warning5.
Don’t settle for an everyday compact car. Come in to Russ Darrow Metro Mazda and test drive the 2015 Mazda3 for sale in Menomonee Falls, WI today and drive home a car full of innovation.Directions to Mazda Menomonee Falls
1. Based on EPA estimates for 2015 Mazda3 i 4–Door with 2.0L engine and automatic transmission 30 city/41 highway MPG. Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4–Door model shown with 2.5L engine and Technology Package, EPA-estimated 29 city/40 highway MPG. Actual results will vary.
2. Based on EPA estimates for 2015 Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4–Door with 2.5L and Technology Package 29 city/40 highway MPG. Actual results will vary.
3. Don’t drive while distracted. Even with voice commands, only use MAZDA CONNECT™/ other devices when safe. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply.
4. Always check your mirrors. Be aware of the traffic around you.
5. Forward Obstruction Warning is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of the system. Please see your owner’s manual for further details.