2015 Mazda5 for sale in Germantown, WI
2015 Mazda5 for sale in Germantown, WI
If you are looking for a great new family hauler, then look no further than the 2015 Mazda5 for sale in Germantown, WI. This minivan comes with all the features you need in a family vehicle. What makes this minivan different than the rest, it doesn’t drive like a minivan, it drives like a Mazda. Come in to Russ Darrow Metro Mazda today for a test drive and see why this is the perfect minivan for your family.
Powering this family machine is a 2.5L DOHC engine that will give you up to 157 horsepower to get you moving. This fuel friendly engine allows the 2015 Mazda5 to get up to 28 MPG1 hwy. Combine this efficiency with impressive maneuverability with the Mazda5’s four-wheel independent suspension. Now you will have a smooth ride while also having a short turning radius helping you parallel park in even the tight spaces.
Of course safety and driver assist features are always a bonus on a minivan. The Mazda5 comes with a Rear Backup Sensor2 that helps you know what is behind you as you reverse. This also makes parking easier. To help keep you safely on the road, you can count on the Dynamic stability control3 and traction control. These two safety systems work together to prevent wheelspin and increase traction. This allows you to keep control of the Mazda5 in tricky situations where you may be accelerating around corners or braking hard. For times when you need to stop suddenly, you will have the security of Electronic Brakeforce Distribution and Brake Assist to help. These systems determine how much force to apply to the front and rear brakes depending on the situation.
In the event of a collision, you can have peace of mind knowing the 2015 Mazda5 for sale in Germantown, WI has your back. The new intelligent body structure with “Triple H” construction uses high tensile steel reinforcements and more spot welds to add extra strength and support in a collision without adding extra weight. This allows the impact energy to disperse away from the passengers. The 2015 Mazda5 also comes with a collection of airbags4 covering all three rows, including fast-inflating air curtains.
To make every commute and every carpool easier and more comfortable, the Mazda5 comes with great convenience features, such as available heated seats for those cold mornings. If you need to make a phone call during your drive, you can use the Bluetooth® hands-free system5 with voice command, so you don’t have to take your hands off the wheel or your eyes off the road. For entertainment, the 2015 Mazda5 comes with a 6-speaker audio system that allows you to stream your favorite music straight from your phone. The rear seats also come with an available DVD entertainment system to keep everyone entertained.
When you are looking to upgrade your family people mover, then come in to Russ Darrow Metro Mazda today. Come test drive the 2015 Mazda5 for sale in Germantown, WI and see why it is the right family vehicle for you.Directions to Mazda Germantown
1. Based on EPA estimates for 2015 Mazda5 models with 2.5L engine and automatic transmission 21 city/28 highway MPG. Actual results will vary. SOURCE: Preliminary 2015 Fuel Economy Guide, August 20, 2014 (www.fueleconomy.gov).
2. Always check your mirrors and surroundings.
3. Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether DSC will be effective in preventing loss of control. Please see your owner’s manual for further details.
4. Always wear your seat belt and secure children in the rear seats in appropriate child restraints.
5. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.