2015 Mazda6 for sale in Germantown, WI
2015 Mazda6 for sale in Germantown, WI
The mid-sized sedan has never looked better than the 2015 Mazda6 for sale in Germantown, WI. The Mazda6 has been redesigned to make the most out of every drop of fuel, every feature, and every innovation. The Mazda6 takes new technology to the next level.
To experience the new technology first hand, just sit in the driver’s seat. This driver-centric command center puts all of your favorite features right at your fingertips. From the steering-wheel mounted Bluetooth®1 that lets you make hands-free calls using voice command, to the Mazda Connect infotainment system2 in the center of the dash housing all of your favorite media, you will be able to control it all with the new all-powerful Commander control dial in the center console.
If the interior features aren’t enough to convince you that this is the right mid-sized sedan for you, then you’re sure to change your mind once you start the engine. The 2015 Mazda6 comes with a 2.5L Skyactiv-G engine that is only one part of a new system designed with performance and efficiency in mind. The combination of the Skyactiv® engine along with the Skyactiv-Drive automatic transmission gives you the smooth shifting, precise acceleration, and sharp responsiveness for a thrilling drive. With all the power of 184 horses and 185lbs.-ft. of torque, you still get an impressive 40 MPG3 hwy.
When it comes to efficiency, the Mazda6 doesn’t stop at great MPG. Using the new i-ELOOP system, the 2015 Mazda6 is able to harness the wasted momentum energy created as cars move forward. By adjusting the alternator and adding a capacitor, the Mazda6 can use that energy to power other features within the car. Now systems such as headlights, windshield wipers, and air conditioning don’t have to rely on alternator power to work.
The 2015 Mazda6 for sale in Germantown, WI also comes with new advancements in safety technology. The frame of the 2015 Mazda6 is made from high tensile steel with strategic weld pattern that improve impact absorption while also reducing steering vibration and road noise. The MacPherson strut system helps to keep stability when steering on bumpy roads and the Traction Control System and Dynamic Stability Control4 help to keep all tires on the road and going in the right direction, no matter the road conditions.
Keeping you in control of the 2015 Mazda6 is only part of how Mazda keeps you safe. By adding a collection of driver assist systems, Mazda helps you stay aware of your surroundings on the roads, so you can stay out of harm’s way. A few of these systems, such as Radar Cruise Control5, Smart City Brake Support6, and Smart Brake Support7 with Collision Warning, alert you and applies the brakes if you are approaching an obstacle and a collision is imminent. Other systems, such as Lane Departure Warning8, Rear Traffic Alert9, and Blind Spot Monitoring9 help you to see around you while you drive, alerting you if there is a vehicle nearby that you might not be able to see.
When you are ready to upgrade to the mid-sized sedan that is full of innovation, then come into Russ Darrow Metro Mazda today and test drive the 2015 Mazda6 for sale in Germantown, WI. Come experience the power, efficiency, and innovation firsthand.Directions to Mazda Germantown
1. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
2. Don’t drive while distracted. Even with voice commands, only use MAZDA CONNECT™/ other devices when safe. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply.
3. Based on EPA estimates for 2016 Mazda6 Grand Touring models with Technology Package, 28 city/40 highway MPG. Actual results will vary.
4. Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether DSC will be effective in preventing loss of control. Please see your owner’s manual for further details.
5. Mazda Radar Cruise Control is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of the system. Please see your owner’s manual for further details.
6. Smart City Brake Support operates under certain low-speed conditions between about 3 and 18 mph. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Factors including movement and shape of the object in front of the vehicle, weather and road conditions can all impact automatic stopping.
7. Smart Brake Support operates under certain conditions above 10 mph. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Factors including movement and shape of the object in front of the vehicle, weather and road conditions can all impact automatic brake control and collision warning.
8. Lane Departure Warning System is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of the system. Please see your owner’s manual for further details.
9. Always check your mirrors. Be aware of the traffic around you.