2015 Mazda6 for Sale in Menomonee Falls, WI
2015 Mazda6 for Sale in Menomonee Falls, WI
Upgrade your drive with the 2015 Mazda6 for sale in Menomonee Falls, WI. At Russ Darrow Metro Mazda, we have a Mazda6 with your name on it. With new technology to change the way you think about fuel efficiency and engine power, Mazda6 is full of the latest technology that promises a thrilling ride, true to Mazda’s racing history, while making advances in fuel economy.
From the exterior, with its muscular fascia and aggressive grille, the Mazda6 looks like it is ready to take on the racetrack. Under the sweeping hood lies a 2.5L SKYACTIV-G engine that will give you 184 horsepower and up to 185 lbs.-ft. of torque. This machine is ready to take on your favorite s-curves and straightaways, giving you the thrilling drive you crave.
With the addition of Mazda’s exclusive Skyactive® Technology, not only are you driving a powerful machine, but you are also getting great fuel efficiency. All components of the 2015 Mazda6’s drivetrain work together to create a more efficient sedan. Once you combine the SKYACTIV-G engine and the SKYACTIV-DRIVE automatic transmission for smooth shifting, you get responsive acceleration and 40 MPG1 hwy.
Another way the 2015 Mazda6 for sale in Menomonee Falls, WI is working to save fuel2 is by harnessing the energy that is already created by the engine. Normally, when you step on the brake, the energy from your engine that is used to move your car is lost. But thanks to Mazda, the available i-ELOOP system is able to harness that energy. Now your interior electronics will be powered by the recycled energy.
Though the mechanics of the 2015 Mazda6 are impressive, the interior is just as impressive. With classic styling, smooth lines, comforting soft-touch materials, and modern technology, you’ll feel comfortable and sophisticated in the driver’s seat. From behind the steering wheel you will have easy access to all the must-have features that the Mazda6 offers.
In the center of the dashboard is the Mazda Connect system3. This touchscreen houses all of your media options, including available navigation, mobile apps, music stations, and Bluetooth®4 hands-free phone options. You can use the touchscreen, steering wheel-mounted controls, or the new Command Control dial to sort through your options.
With great innovations under the hood and modern technology in the cabin, of course the 2015 Mazda6 is going to have a modern collection of safety features to keep you and your passengers safe on the road. Sometimes the unexpected happens on the road, so the Mazda6 has a few driver assistant systems to help make sure you know what is happening around you. Changing lanes can be tricky sometimes, but the Mazda6 comes with Blind Spot Monitoring5 to alert you if someone is just out of sight. Using similar sensors, Rear Cross Traffic Alert5 will also notify you if someone is crossing your path as you reverse.
Sometimes drivers get distracted, so it’s nice to know that your car is looking out for you. Systems such as Lane Departure Warning6 will let you know if you start to drift into the other lane. Smart Brake Support with Collision Warning7 will help minimize or prevent frontal collisions by applying the brakes if it senses an obstruction ahead. It also alerts you with a warning. The Smart City Brake Support system8 will do the same at slower speeds.
The 2015 Mazda6 for sale in Menomonee Falls, WI offers the best in modern technology, helping you stay safe and save money at the pump. Come in to Russ Darrow Metro Mazda for a test drive today.Directions to Mazda Menomonee Falls
1. Based on EPA estimates for 2016 Mazda6 Grand Touring models with Technology Package, 28 city/40 highway MPG. Actual results will vary.
2. Actual results will vary based on driving conditions.
3. Don’t drive while distracted. Even with voice commands, only use MAZDA CONNECT™/ other devices when safe. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply.
4. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
5. Always check your mirrors. Be aware of the traffic around you.
6. Lane Departure Warning System is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of the system. Please see your owner’s manual for further details.
7. Smart Brake Support operates under certain conditions above 10 mph. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Factors including movement and shape of the object in front of the vehicle, weather and road conditions can all impact automatic brake control and collision warning.
8. Smart City Brake Support operates under certain low-speed conditions between about 2 and 18 mph. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Factors including movement and shape of the object in front of the vehicle, weather and road conditions can all impact automatic stopping.