2016 Mazda CX-5 for Sale in Wauwatosa, WI
2016 Mazda CX-5 for Sale in Wauwatosa, WI
Are you looking for a compact crossover vehicle with exciting performance, uncompromising safety, and versatile capabilities? If so, look no further than Russ Darrow Metro Mazda. Our Milwaukee, WI, dealership is home to the reliable, efficient, and all-new 2016 Mazda CX-5 for sale in Wauwatosa, WI, the compact crossover that truly can do it all.
With plenty of versatile interior options, the new Mazda CX-5 is designed to keep up with your busy lifestyle. Need to carpool friends around downtown Milwaukee? The CX-5 seats five comfortably, offering more rear legroom and passenger volume than the Kia Sportage and Hyundai Tucson. Planning a trip to the lake? The CX-5 provides 64.8 cubic-ft. of total cargo volume when its rear seats are folded down, so you’ll have plenty of room for your gear. And no matter where your adventures take you or who is along for the ride, you’ll enjoy the CX-5’s soft-touch materials, power-adjustable driver’s seat, and available one-touch power moonroof.
Along with versatility, the 2016 Mazda CX-5 for sale in Wauwatosa, WI, is also full of innovative technology options. Its illuminated remote keyless entry system and Push Button Start allow you to get into your car and go, all without ever needing to fumble for keys. The CX-5’s integrated Bluetooth® Wireless Technology enables you to make hands-free and voice-activated phone calls and audio commands, keeping you safe and focused on the road ahead. When equipped with the available Mazda Navigation System, the CX-5 can even guide you to your destination with turn-by-turn directions, provide real-time traffic updates, and alert you to speed limit changes.
Under the hood, the Mazda CX-5 offers two powerfully-efficient drivetrain choices. If you prefer the feel of a manual transmission, the CX-5 Sport FWD model is the crossover for you with its SKYACTIV®-MT 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive and SKYACTIV®-G 2.0-liter engine, which produces 155 horsepower and achieves an EPA-estimated 35 MPG highway1. If you’d rather drive an automatic, the CX-5 gives you the option of a 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine with Variable Valve Timing and a SKYACTIV®-Drive 6-speed Sport automatic transmission. This engine also boasts impressive fuel economy and performance, yielding 26/33 city/hwy MPG1 and 184 horsepower.
Another huge component to the CX-5’s innovation is its comprehensive safety. The 2016 CX-5 comes loaded with Anti-lock Brakes, Brake Assist, and Electronic Brakeforce Distribution for automated support and stopping power, while Traction Control and Dynamic Stability Control2 help you stay in command of every road, turn, and driving condition. The CX-5 even offers additional protection in the form of an available rearview camera3 and driver-assist technologies like Smart Brake Support4 and Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Traffic Alert5, ensuring peace of mind wherever you go.
When you’re ready to take adventure, innovation, and excitement on the road with you, visit Russ Darrow Metro Mazda. Your Milwaukee Mazda dealership is home to the 2016 Mazda CX-5 for sale in Wauwatosa, WI, so take a test drive today and experience the thrilling performance and incredible versatility of the all-new CX-5 for yourself!Directions to Mazda Wauwatosa
1. EPA-estimated mileage. Actual results will vary, depending on driving conditions.
2. Dynamic Stability Control is an electronic system to help the driver maintain control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether DSC will be effective in preventing loss of control. Please see the Owner's Manual for further details.
3. Back-up camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the entire area behind this vehicle.
4. Smart City Brake Support operates in certain low-speed situations. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver input can all impact stopping distance. Smart City Brake Support is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and does not guarantee instant stopping. Please see your owner's manual for further details.
5. Always check your mirrors. Be aware of the traffic around you.