2016 Mazda6 for Sale in Wauwatosa, WI
2016 Mazda6 for Sale in Wauwatosa, WI
When you see a Mazda6 out on the road, you can’t help but notice its striking exterior, thrilling performance, and bold attitude. And with all that the Mazda6 has to offer, it’s clear that seeing isn’t the same as knowing for yourself. If you’ve always wanted to get behind the wheel of a Mazda6, there’s no better place to do it than Russ Darrow Metro Mazda, where you can experience the all-new, all-exciting 2016 Mazda6 for sale in Wauwatosa, WI.
For three generations, the Mazda6 has been a pioneer in innovation, and the 2016 model is a testament to Mazda’s dedication to groundbreaking performance. The 2016 Mazda6 features a 2.5-liter SKYACTIV®-G 4-cylinder engine, which produces everyday exhilaration to go along with its 184 horsepower and 185 lbs.-ft. of torque. When equipped with a SKYACTIV®-Drive 6-speed Sport automatic transmission, the Mazda6 is capable of an impressive 28/40 city/hwy MPG1, proving that performance and fuel economy can go hand-in-hand.
When it comes to aerodynamics, the 2016 Mazda6 looks just as good as it performs. From its sleek front fascia and grille, through its artfully-crafted body, all the way to its chrome-tipped dual exhaust outlets, every inch of the Mazda6 is designed to make every drive memorable. Whether cruising through downtown Milwaukee or on display in your driveway, the Mazda6’s aluminum-alloy wheels, body-color side mirrors with integrated turn-signal indicators, striking Daytime Running Lights, and LED combination taillights make a powerful statement: this isn’t your average sedan.
On the inside, the 2016 Mazda6 for sale in Wauwatosa, WI, is built to be enjoyed. The Mazda6 offers seating for five and 99.7 cubic-ft. of total passenger volume, while also including integrated storage solutions and a convenient 60/40 split-folding rear seatback when you have groceries, luggage, or larger items like golf clubs to carry on your way to a day at Dretzka Park Golf Course.
For added luxury, the Mazda6 even offers available options like a one-touch power moonroof, heated seats with lumbar support, a premium audio system with Bose® speakers and a 7-inch full-color touchscreen display, and dual-zone automatic climate control, to ensure you and your passengers enjoy every minute of every drive.
Even with its abundance of convenience, comfort, and performance features, the 2016 Mazda6 still has room for advanced safety. A rearview camera2, comprehensive airbag system3, Anti-lock Brake System with Brake Assist, and Dynamic Stability Control4 with Traction Control ensure your protection anywhere you go, over any surface, during any condition. For additional peace of mind, the Mazda6 can also be equipped with forward-thinking safety protocols like Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Traffic Alert5, Smart Brake Support6, and a Lane Departure Warning System7.
Forget what you thought you knew about midsize sedan driving, and take the 2016 Mazda6 for sale in Wauwatosa, WI, for a test drive at Russ Darrow Metro Mazda. You’ll fall in love with its exciting technology, unmatched performance, and sophisticated style. Visit us today at 11330 W. Metro Auto Mall Drive in Milwaukee, WI, and drive home in the 2016 Mazda6 you deserve!Directions to Mazda Wauwatosa
1. EPA-estimated mileage. Actual results will vary, depending on driving conditions.
2. Rearview camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the entire area behind this vehicle.
3. Always wear your seat belt and secure children in the rear seats in appropriate child restraints.
4. Dynamic Stability Control is an electronic system to help the driver maintain control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether DSC will be effective in preventing loss of control. Please see the Owner's Manual for further details.
5. Always check your mirrors. Be aware of the traffic around you.
6. Smart Brake Support operates under certain conditions above 10 mph. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Factors including movement and shape of the object in front of the vehicle, weather and road conditions can all impact automatic brake control and collision warning.
7. Lane Departure Warning System is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of the system. Please see your owner’s manual for further details.